|Star Duster Sez
||Change size of
Hey folks. Here’s a quiz. You remember them from your school days. Right?
If one of these statements applies to you, call us some time.
If two apply, call us NOW.
If three ring a bell, where have you been all this time????
- My (_job – spouse - children__) stresses me out.
- I rode a horse years ago, but we didn’t agree.
- I have a horse, and we still don’t agree.
- I need a place where I don't have to talk or think about my “other life”.
- Instead of showing a horse, I want a horse to show me.
- I deserve to leave this rat race and enjoy a horse.
- I need a horse VACATION!
- My priorities in life are all messed up.
- My children need to re-connect with (_animals – nature – responsibility__) .
- My children are helpless and have no initiative.
- I am fat and out of shape.
- Maybe riding will give me (or my child) self-confidence.
- I deserve to have fun.
- I need to find new friends outside my workplace.
- I am not a horseperson, but my grandfather was. Can I regain that? I might want to.
- I am willing to give up something else in my life so I can do something that I really deserve.
- I want to walk around in the grocery store with my riding boots on!
- I want to smell like a horse!
- I own a pickup truck, but have never thrown a saddle or a bale of hay into it. Isn’t it time?
- I want to meet Star Duster. He's pretty smart .... for a HORSE!